- Theacrine supports wakefulness and various dimensions of cognition. Effects include improved memory, attention, and motivation.
- The available evidence suggests it is synthesized from caffeine in certain plants, and evidence suggests that it activates similar signaling pathways.
- There appears to be no evidence of a diminishing response to successive doses of theacrine, meaning theacrine maintains its effectiveness without increasing the dose over time.
- Theacrine has pain reducing and anti-stress properties that caffeine does not.
- Theacrine is generally regarded as safe (GRAS) by the FDA.